Monday, March 24, 2008

Smile for the Camera

Here we are! The first class meeting was full of information and questions. Andy Spillman, Assistant Directory of Facilities AKA world traveler, filled us in on the logistics of travel abroad. We went over the syllabus, the research requirement for the class, and housekeeping issues; passports, insurance, etc. The class still had time for a photo. Only one class member was missing so that means another picture... Sorry guys!


Speaking of guys, yes there is only 1 "gentleman" on the trip. So far he's holding up pretty well. Hang in there Paul.

10 comments:

Jo said...

Your so lucky Paul!

Paul said...

I aint scared!

Paul said...

And Jo-Jo

No no no your so lucky to have the previlage to spend two weeks with me, The Man

Kelly C said...

Is is possible that so far all of us on this site have the astrological signs of Aquarius? Hmmmm.

Paul said...

look new comers finally

Ashley said...

Actually, I'm a taurus. So I'm sorry to burst the Aquarius bubble that's going in the group. LOL.

Paul said...

its ok we'll bring you in like one of our own.

Ashley said...

well that's good, Paul. I'm glad I'll be loved despite my zodiac sign!

Paul said...

Hey this group is feeled with love to share.

Jackie said...

I set up a blog account but I don't think it is connected to this.