The first cohort of Ivy Tech students departs for Harlaxton, England from Evansville, Indiana June 8th and returns June 19th 2008. The itinerary includes; York, Bath, Stonehenge, London and much more.Click on the photo to view the itinerary. Keep in touch, we'll be updating this map with our own photos each day!
I actually posted this so we can talk about the point leading up to THE TRIP and THE COMING BACK. I was reading this book about Red Auerbach and he said that quote. Now I realize this group consiste of women, He is the most well respected NBA coach ever he created the NBA and more, if you didnt catch the news last year he died. But I thought this book was wrong.
Can anyone tell me which two days we will be in London? I am getting ready to purchase my London Pass, which allows the holder to get free attraction entry into fifty - six charging London attractions, skip lines, and a free London guidebook. You get over 460 pounds worth of entry costs for much less. Anyway, if anyone else would want one you can purchase it on visitlondon.com. You can get a two day pass that includes transportation for 55 pounds. Without travel it costs 44.10 pounds, so I think it's probably smarter to get it with travel just to be safe, since there's not much of a price difference. But I can't find my itinerary, so I was hoping that someone can tell me which two days we will be in London. I think that there's also coupons in the guidebook.
2 comments:
I actually posted this so we can talk about the point leading up to THE TRIP and THE COMING BACK. I was reading this book about Red Auerbach and he said that quote. Now I realize this group consiste of women, He is the most well respected NBA coach ever he created the NBA and more, if you didnt catch the news last year he died. But I thought this book was wrong.
Can anyone tell me which two days we will be in London? I am getting ready to purchase my London Pass, which allows the holder to get free attraction entry into fifty - six charging London attractions, skip lines, and a free London guidebook. You get over 460 pounds worth of entry costs for much less.
Anyway, if anyone else would want one you can purchase it on visitlondon.com. You can get a two day pass that includes transportation for 55 pounds. Without travel it costs 44.10 pounds, so I think it's probably smarter to get it with travel just to be safe, since there's not much of a price difference. But I can't find my itinerary, so I was hoping that someone can tell me which two days we will be in London. I think that there's also coupons in the guidebook.
Post a Comment